Bellydancing in Kimono

Monday, January 16, 2006

Argh!

I've been trying to finish my pink and orange bedlah, but it's taking longer than I would like. I just wish I could finish it, line it, and focus on the skirt and accessories.
I did score some perfect rhinestones oddly enough at Express. They had a huge sale and I found a crushed velvet vest with two strands of rhinestones edging the entire vest so about 4 or 5 feet of rhinestones!! All for $9. *drool*
My Isis wings have arrived but I need to get some plastic dowels to fit into the sides to make them gawgeous!
Pictures to come when I finish them.

Oooh! And I have a workshop I'm teaching at a nearby college. I'm nervous but excited at the same time.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 AM, Blogger Misuchi said…

    I can’t wait to see your new dress! It sounds wonderful.
    Was the workshop fun to do? Teaching workshops is quite intensive I think but fun usually ^_^
    I can't comment in you reading post... weird... I was curious what kimono book you where reading hihi, it's a great way to escape, reading especially kimono ^_^
    Good luck with getting into the summer program, sounds exiting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home